Thursday, May 24, 2007

Yup.

It's hot.

Super Paper Mario is fun, but after playing for three days now, I'm almost done with it. Too quickly beaten. (Of course, there still are probably weeks worth of hidden secrets to discover if I want to "complete" the game...)

Brian K. Vaughan is supercool. The two comics of his that I am familiar with - Y: The Last Man and Ex Machina (both *really really* good) have been optioned to be turned into movies. YAY!

Finales in order of greatness: Lost, Bimpsons ("24 minutes" being miles above "You Kent Always Say What You Want") Survivor: Fiji, Smallville, Heroes, Scrubs.

My hair is thinning.
And today was my 12 year anniversary at work.
I'm old.

It's hot.

5 comments:

Amy said...

My hair is thinning.

Noooooooooooooooooooo!!! [cries forever]

Meghan said...

The Lost finale kicked so much more ass than I expected.

You've been at the same job for 12 years? That's amazing. How do you do it?

I'm old, too.

Mindi Scott said...

I hope they give you a whole bunch of paid vacation after TWELVE years! Wow. :-)

Anonymous said...

Just thought I'd drop by and let you know I got your email ... no pressure on the myspace front. It truly is overrated. Nobody uses the blog function! I don't get it.

~Lisa (because I can't remember by Blogger username)

Simon said...

I am so jealous of you, being on Super Paper Mario when I'm not. Gaah!

Happy 12 years! You should get a medal.