Tuesday, May 15, 2007

This thursday is the CW Upfront. (2nd ever!!) [The other networks are doing theirs at various times this week. I'd talk about them, but I don't work for the other affiliates, so I'm not going to.]
Anyway. The point is that that means I'll have a topic to blog about on Thursday!! Assuming, of course, that I'm not so freaking exhausted by the end of the day that I can be bothered to.
Right now, I am so UTP@, and have such a skull-cracking headache, that it's impressive that I'm getting this boring non-entry written.

Work is ttally kicking my ass lately. With my supervisor being out, I've stepped up my responsibilities tenfold (or, at least threefold), and I just have to wonder why I care so much.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Dude, any word of Veronica Mars? Variety says it's still up in the air.

To be honest, I'm not sure if I like Veronica Mars anymore. But I'll probably still watch it if it returns.

P@ said...

At this point, flip a coin. I'm fairly certain that is what Dawn Ostroff does.

To answer your question a little more seriously - I don't know yet. *Technically* the network doesn't have to decide until June 15th, so even if they say "yes" (or "no") to VM, the decision won't be final-final until next month. [sigh] My gut says that they will renew it, though. I'll find out in about 15 hours.