Monday, June 05, 2006

I just flipped off President George

Well, that is pretty much a daily occurance.
The other part, though - the going to Disneyland - is much rarer.

But, it is what we did yesterday.

Wow. That still sounds weird. Yesterday we were in Disneyland. Huh.

A much fuller account (with pictures and everything) can be found at Steph's blog.

Me? I'm pretty freaking exhausted. Considering that we got home at around 3 in the morning, and then I woke up at 7:30, I think I can be excused for not blogging a longer recap.
Especially when my better half already covered it.

In other news, tomorrow is Choset Tre Mognoin's 40th birthday. According to the story that I didn't write, that will be the day when ...I guess I should spoiler tag it, just for giggles, eh?
Choset will be able to access the Tree (the Yggdrasil - the World Tree, the Tree that is all of reality, the Multiverse) and frick arond with it. When he does so, the results in our world will not be pretty. Every road will disappear, leaving a gap 150 feet deep. After the vehicles (and people, and whatever else is on the roads at the time) fall, and explode, and blah-di-blah, these new canyones will fill with water - also courtesy of Choset.
Additionally, all amusement parks will burn to the ground, and every single strawberry in the world will instantly turn to ash. (Bummer!)
Oh, and since all the concrete became water (and for other reasons, too, but I can't spill EVERY secret)...well... it's just not good.
Over the course of the next few months, the survivors (or, some of them, rather) will band together and track Choset down in his home of Perth, Australia.
Interestingly enough, I don't know myself what happens once they get there.


Of course, in reality, tomorrow will be just another day.

In other news, there was a roasted dead black widow spider in the minivan this morning, hanging off the driver side window. INSIDE the minivan.
I discovered this when I went to go to lunch around 12:45 this afternoon. I opened the door, got in, closed the door, and was greeted to a swinging spider corpse.
So, if any of you heard a girly manly scream of terror around that time, I've now solved that mystery for you.

2 comments:

CosmicAvatar said...

Poisonous spider corpse! Ick!

Amy said...

I guess it's a good thing you already went to Disneyland.

Also HOLY CRAP. Spiders are not any less scary when they are dead when you realize they could have killed you at any time and it was only chance and the destructive power of the sun that saved you unwittingly and HOLY CRAP.

*cough* Steph's blog has pictures, you say? I think I'm going to go hang out there.