Saturday, May 22, 2004

This entry is wizard!

Tomorrow we're going to the sneak preview of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. (And you're not! [tongue])

I'm most excited about it. I've got the feeling that Saren is, too. Harper wasn't, at first (she doesn't like going to the theater, and especially Harry Potter films), but yesterday Steph did some convincing bribery (we'll be bringing in our own snacks and popcorn), so I think we're all on board. Excellent!

I'll have to give my review tomorrow. (Using spoiler tags, of course)

In the meantime, I now present something I'm stealing from Annie's blurty.

1. Take five books off your bookshelf.
2. Book #1 -- first sentence
3. Book #2 -- last sentence on page fifty
4. Book #3 -- second sentence on page one hundred
5. Book #4 -- next to the last sentence on page one hundred fifty
6. Book #5 -- final sentence of the book
7. Make the five sentences into a paragraph


Mr. and Mrs. Dursely, of number four, Privet Drive, were proud to say that they were perfectly normal, thank you very much. "And I would remind you that it is not - prudent - to appear less than fond of Harry Potter, not when most of our kind regard him as the hero who made the Dark Lord disappear - ah, Mr. Borgin." Draw, you knaves, you dogs! "Hang on, I'll get my Firebolt." Instead he smiled, rasised a hand in farewell, turned around, and led the way out of the station toward the sunlit street, with Uncle Vernon, Aunt Petunia, and Dudley hurrying along in his wake.

Hee. Should be noted, that the first four are from the paperback versions.

That was kinda fun. I may have to revisit this exercise again.

No comments: