Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Sink? Oh! Day. My. Oh.

I wish I were drunk.

Also, next year on this date!! Hee!

And two years, one month, and one day from now! AHHH!! I can't believe how soon that day is approaching. I've pretty much given up on writing the story, though. Maybe someday soon I'll just tell everyone the rough details, seeing how that's all that I ever got developed. [doh2]

Anywhat, I'm only blogging for two reasons.

1) I'm procrastinating on working on the next Ape10.
2) I wanted to transcribe my dream from last night.

I don't remember the details, but it was about a Native American tribe that had been forcefully removed from their land (you know, like in real life) but instead of a reservation, these people had to live in a parking garage. All of their people were forced to spend the rest of their days in a four-story concrete structure. It filled me with immense sadness that all of their land, all of their surroundings were asphalt. =(
In addition, something had been done that was affecting the births of the tribe. The women could only give birth to males. This meant that within a generation, their people would be no more.


I should get to work. New Angel tonight! Hurray!

No comments: