Sunday, April 18, 2004

"What the hell are you?"

Ahh, Rastafarian trumpet playing human hunter, we hardly knew ye.

Interesting to note - about five days back, I asked on the WD "What's so great about civilization?" (not meaning the computer game). I recieved no answers.

Also interesting to note - the car's mileage is at 120300-something. It's time to get those guesses in for when it'll hit the 123456 mark. And remember that we're driving to Cali next week. (Not that that is three thousand miles away, but just keep it in mind when making your estimations.)

I um...

Oh! It seems like Yaylias is picking back up. Which, yeah, great. I think, though, that I may stop watching after this season ends. Of course, they'll no doubt end it with some annoyingly mind-gnawing cliffhanger, and I'll get sucked back in for next year.

Where does the time go?

I mowed the back yard today. For the first time in (*sneeze*) at least six months. It was jungleicious! I filled up the entire 42 gallon garbage can with grass clippings. And I didn't even completely mow it all. Heh.

Our cat is crazy. Out of his mind bonkers. [up]

My wife and I have matching blogger/google ad keywords. ("Primate") Neat.

We should clean out our harddrive and start over. The one we've got now has gotten almost unbearably slow. *sigh*. And it's only just over two years old.

No comments: