Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Like gum under a school desk, so are the days of our lives.

The mileage! As of right now, it is 120456. Exactly 3000 miles to go. Woo! Maybe I should drive to Graceland.

Speaking of mileage - I had a dream in which Jupe was driving a minivan. Saren and Harper were in the backseat of said vehicle. And then Jupe got into an accident. [frown] The girls were not harmed, except for a bump on Harper's head. I don't know what that dream means, but I doubt there's much significance, seeing how I later dreamt about taking a slinky to Disneyland.

Speaking of Saren - tomorrow is Take Your Daughter To Work Day. I'll be bringing her in for a little while - a couple hours, maybe? Long enough for her to get bored, anyway.

Speaking of boredom - Only 5 Angel episodes left.

Speaking of Los Angeles - Next week we're going to SeaWorld (I know that it's in San Diego, bear with me), and possibly LegoLand, and maybe we'll stop by LA to visit the Annika and Will folk. The idea was to maybe talk a walk along a beach or somesuch, but I think we should go to the Ryan Seacrest studio. =)

Speaking of all that is wrong with civilization (I joke, Ryan, because I love ya) - I haven't had a chance to participate in the Civ. Discussion Group that my wife was kind enough to set up ...yet. But I will once I have some free time. Lousy work. (I really shouldn't be blogging right now as it is.)

And lastly (no segway here) I wonder if the Muggles will end up discovering Harry's world by the end of the series. That would be ...something.

No comments: