Thursday, October 31, 2002

Ultra Tired P@ returns!!

God, Thursdays are fun. In the sleep-deprived type of way that sleep-deprivation is.

So, yeah, today is/was Halloween. End of another month. Woo!

We took the girls all around the neighboring neighborhoods. Evidently, the hip thing with adults nowadays is to "forget" that it's Halloween. I swear that 88% of the houses were dark. (plus, we did have two houses that had people at them who used the "I forgot" excuse for lack of candy. Weird.)

We also didn't see very many other kids. At least at first. Then, after eating some of the LSD-laced Twix bars, we saw goats all over the place.
[bwahahaha! Sorry. Ultra-tired P@ has an odd (aud) sense of humor)
But, yeah, we pretty much had the streets to ourselves, which was more depressing than it should've been. Or is in hindsight.

As I just said to STeph: "What? What?" UTP@ is FUN!!

I had a point, and now I forget what it was. Or maybe I didn't have a point to begin with, and I didn't forget what it wasn't. I'm sounding very zen right now. "Everything Zen" by Bush (not George) has some line in it about Elvis ...eating ghosts? [shrug] It's on topic (not On Topic, though), because I was dressed as Elvis while we trick-or-treated.

I was King for a Day. [/self amusment]

There was one guy, who had all these stuffed animals hanging above his driveway, and when the girls came up to his house, he took a knife and cut two of them down. That was impressively cool. When I was a kid, all I ever got was candy.

The girls also got coupons for a free Frosty from Wendy's. So we walked there for dinner. Yum. (note: "yum" meaning "yuck".)

This is lengthy. UTP@ types a lot. Which is a good thing, no?

Comments rule.

From the other day: I've discovered that other people (parents mostly, and mostly mothers) suck ass. They just talk too much. About stupid junk that is stupid. And junk. God, I want them to shut up and go away. And they never do. Stupid junky ass sucking moms.

I know I'll have "made it" when someone quotes me from my blog in their sig. Or their bio. Like the "stupid junky ass sucking moms" line seems like something that mayhem would have in his sig. Or not. [shrug] I'm done now.
Tomorrow is the first of November. Rabbit rabbit.

No comments: