Saturday, October 19, 2002

Heh. Interesting.
Whenever I go to write in my journal, I "block" at the blank page. I would think, since I'm posting and/or PMing at the WD all the time, that sitting at the computer would be easier. And yet, here I am, "blocking" at the blank white screen.

Of course, it's much less blank now. But that's a good thing.

I've been in a lot of up and down moods today. The board was getting to me earlier, all the stupid infighting. All the negativity. All the taking everything (and I do mean EVERYTHING) way too seriously. Gah.
But then I just said (to myself), "Enough. Screw coming here and feeling bad. I come here for fun, and to sometimes interact with folks whom I consider pretty good friends. Don't let the bad stuff get to you."
And then I didn't. I actually posted some fun, funny stuff. (Mildly amusing, at any rate) and sent out a few good PMs (although nobody I'm *really* friends with was on, and I forgot to PM bettie and Jupe. [doh]) And by the time I logged out, I was no longer upset. Yay for mind-set improvement!

But then I came here, and was a bit upset again (not to a great degree, or anything) by the lack of interesting writing that was going on. Of course, now, I'm simply just blathering away like some kind of ...blathering thing. (I believe the phrase is "blathering idiot" [wink])

Hm. Now that I've said *that*, though, I seem to be done. Again.

But I'm not. Not really. I mean, I've got a LOT of things that have been going through my head, and I just haven't *said* them yet. Weird. Maybe sometime soon they'll actually make the leap from brain to computer screen.

No comments: