Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Superchicken!

It's officially hot now.

And I'm reminded that I really don't like sweating.

But I know from previous years experience that my bitching about the heat won't make it go away any quicker. (See? I do leaern!) So, no complaining about the excessive heat.
Instead, I'm just noting it, and moving on.


I put in my vacation request time today. July 3rd - July 11th. Can. Not. Wait.

I also want to take off September 6 - 9....but seeing how that coincides with the launch of two new networks, I suspect that that request would be denied. :(

Um. I had other stuff i wanted to say, but holding a sleeping baby while I blog makes thinking difficult. Plus, dinner smells really good...

5 comments:

Amy said...

Yay?

Annika said...

Does this early July vacation involve a trip to California?

P@ said...

It sure does, Annika! We'll totally have to stop by and visit.

Simon said...

Babies and dinner! Excellent! Two of my favourite things.

Annika said...

Excellent. We have babies to compare (though I noticed that you have carelessly allowed yours to stop being a baby).