Wednesday, March 07, 2018

I knew you were going to be a good time to time.

I've got nothing else to blog about right now, so I'm going to do a few predictive texts, just for fun.

Everything after the bold will be whatever my phone predicts should be said next from these famous movie quotes.

May the force of the day, February 15th, and I have to do the same time.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, and I have to do the same time.

The first rule of Fight Club is a good thing, right?

My Mama always said "Life is like a box of chocolates; the same time.

When someone asks, "Are you a god?" you say that I have a vehicle to the ftp site under the filename of resend.

Nobody puts Baby Einstein the same time.

I'm mad as hell, and I have to do the same time.

...okay. Obviously, I need to "do the same time" a LOT.  Maybe I'll try this again at some point, but with something other than movie quotes (or different ones, for whatever reason my brain was blanking on quotable films).

No comments: