Wednesday, March 21, 2018

14 tabs opened right now
working on powerpoint presentations
trying to think of
what to blog
what to write
what to read
what to say

it's national poetry day, apparently, even though national poetry MONTH is April. Who decides these things?? Did they not coordinate with one another? Is there a national poetry week, too? I bet that's in August or something. .....aaaah! Okay, if I were more inclined to simply go back and erase what I wrote, I'd look a little less foolish, but whatever.  Mistakes equal learning. (Well, sometimes)
So, it's WORLD poetry day today, and NATIONAL poetry month in April. That makes things clearer.

Anyway, you'd think that with my recent foray into poetry with my class that I'd be all over the idea of creating some poetry to share right now.

You'd think.

...actually, no, I'm not going to poem-it-up right now, but I DO have some lyrics in my head that are hilarious and apt. And, so, I'll end it with those.

so smooth you can hear the beard
so smooth you can hear the beard
three times is poetry
so smooth you can hear the beard

No comments: