Wednesday, March 14, 2018

3.14

It's Pi day, Pi day, gotta get down on Pi day...

I'll need to circle by the grocery store on the way home from work to buy a pie.

I have a lot of writing to do this week and no desire (currently) to do any of it. That'll undoubtedly change - most certainly when I'm in the car, away from my notebooks, pens, and keyboards.

Speaking of which, it's practically time to get going... so, this entry was short and meaningless. I really should start planning topics ahead.

end(ish) of the day edit - bought two pies - one cherry, one pumpkin. Then got home, walked thru the door, and promptly dropped the cherry pie all over the floor and Silas's brand new shoes. Sad pie day.
The pumpkin is still fine, and I'm sure the rest of the family will enjoy it (I don't like pumpkin pie), but, man, what an unfortunate event. 

No comments: