Friday, November 07, 2008

Tension

My jaw, my back and my neck are so unbelievably tense. So irksome. I mean, I left work 4 and a half hours ago, and I am still clenching my jaw.

(Watching "Wife Swap" probably isn't helping. I don't want to watch it, but the show really is like a train wreck.)

Good things from today:

Obama's first press conference. It's a huge relief hearing a president speak who isn't smug, condescending, arrogant, imbecilic, inarticulate and just... Bush. Ya know? Obama may wind up being "just another politician", but he is light years better than Dubya, and for now, that's quite enough.

Steph made spaghetti. Yummy.

It's Friday. I am so ready for the weekend. It would be better if it were a few weeks long, rather than days, but I'll take what I can get for now.

Annika's blog entry. It's the opening of the old Voltron cartoon, but the nostalgia factor totally brought a smile to my face.
and speaking of amusing video, this had many LOL moments for me:



Hope everyone has a good weekend!

No comments: