Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I almost wish that the campaigning was still going on for the 2008 election, because then I'd have something to talk about.

I was considering bloggging about how absolutely nihilistic I was feeling earlier today (a sample of my thoughts: "Can we just trash this whole civilization thing and start over? Or better yet - just trash humanity and let some other species step in and see if they do better. But not the chimps. ...or any primate, for that matter. Freakin' monkeys are smelly and violent and stupid."
See? If you're so cynical that you're dissing monkeys, things are bleak indeed.)

Anyway. I decided not to blog about that stuff. Although I don't really have a backup plan. Hrm.
Lately Wolf has been nagging at my consciousness, so I may soon cave and start working on it again. Here's hoping, anyway.

For now, though, I think I need ice cream. That makes everything better.

5 comments:

Amy said...

Pinnipeds, dude. Pinnipeds are going to take over the earth.

P@ said...

After wiki-ing that up, I gotta say, I'm totally down with that. (Also, Vonnegut appears to agree with you)

Anonymous said...

Hey Pat, your blog reminded me of this video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ly0eUqNUf-M

P@ said...

Hey Ryan,

Thanks for the link to the video, it was quite amusing. How's everything been going? Are you still at 13?
Lost comes back on the 21st of January! I can't wait!
Anyway, hope all is well with you. Feel free to stick around and continue to comment on my blog - it's not always so pessimistic and/or dull, I promise. ;)

Anonymous said...

Yep I'm still here at 13 and loving it. It's so much better working as a graphic artist apposed to master control. I'm excited about Lost too. I hate those promos on abc cause the really don't tell us anything. I really like your blog I just don't know what to say for a comment sometimes. I'm glad you liked Liam Lynches video, he has his own podcast called Lynchland. I'd suggest checking him out. He does all of his own music and graphics and everything. Plus he's friends with Tenacious D and Sarah Silverman and others. Well that's all I got for now. I'll check back later.