Thursday, November 27, 2008

Cool, thanks!

Things that I'm thankful for from today:
It's rained all day today.
Turkey, potatoes & gravy, rolls, cranberry sauce, veggies, and the apple pie that is currently baking.
Roof over our heads.
Having the day off work.
Having an internet connection.
Having a post pre-made for me (the boq from last time means I get to simply answer it this time around.)



If an asteroid were to hit the earth and eliminate all mammalian life, what animal species (other than homo sapiens) would you miss most?
The rhino. Just because nobody cares about rhinos (because they're so damn ugly). But if they were gone...that would truly be sad. (Okay, maybe not. But I mean, in theory, I'd miss them. ...eventually.)

Who's more popular - Jesus or the Beatles?
Looks like Jesus FTW.

How many bones have you broken in your life?
Of my own, zero.
Other beings? ...I have no idea how many. At least one every year (the wishbone from the turkey from Thanksgiving) for a good 20 years of my life.

"Where is my mind?"
Currently focusing on trying to answer these questions.
"Where is My Mind?" by The Pixies

Knowing the pros and cons of time travel, if you were given the opportunity to go back to see (and speak with) your 14-year-old self, would you? (And what would you say if so)
Eh. I wouldn't listen to myself even if I did, so nah.

What's a good cure for writer's block?
Alcohol?

What's your favorite type of cake?
Pan.
Mmm. Pancake.

Go to wikipedia, and click "random article" thrice. What'd you land on?
Dr. Watson (debugger).

"What's the consolation prize?"
Tell them what they've won!!!
Rice-a-roni, the San Francisco Treat! (Ding ding!)
"Macy's Day Parade" by Green Day
Speaking of, we watched that today, as is our tradition, and MAN was it poorly directed this year. So many audio cross-overs, and stepped on lines by the hosts. And then there was when the balloon nearly hit Meredith Vierra, Al Roker & Matt Lauer (sadly, off camera). Speaking of Matt Lauer, after Kermit's touching "I Believe" song, Matt had to go and ruin the moment with his lame-ass joke about taking the act "on the toad." This year was certainly more of a joke than normal.

What's gas going for in your neck of the woods right now?
It's down to $1.89 per gallon at the Arco down the street.

and finally....

How would you describe the year 2008 in three words or less?
Obama made history.

No comments: