Saturday, December 08, 2007

Shane, you ignorant slut

The Shield episode 5-11, "Post Partum"... dude.

Even though I knew it was coming - it's been like 2 years since it originally aired, and the internet means that there are no more secrets - I thought it wasn't going to happen until 5-12. And even though I knew it had to happen... it still sucked.
I watched it on Thursday, and I still can't get it out of my head. Just...man.
The circumstances for the whole Strike Team, and especially Lem & Shane ...

But, then, freakin' Kavanaugh. "Are you happy now?" Man. Vic should've shot him.

Or Tina. There is no way that she is going to make it as a detective.

In non-Shield news, I think we're going to go see The Golden Compass tomorrow. It'll be interesting to see how we think of it. The girls have all read the book (Steph is reading Amber Spyglass outloud to Saren and Harper right now) but I haven't read any of it, so am going in blind.

No comments: