Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Mmm. Placebo.

Either that, or the cold/flu/virus thing that I have is super strong and just laughing off the dayquil's effects. "Mwa ha ha! Your pitiful drugs do not work on the likes of me!" - Supervirus

The one effect that the dayquil has had has been to slow time down. Holy, something, the day went by slowly. And as I type this, it feels like it's taking a lot longer to say things than um. something.

2 weeks til "Aught Eight" begins. Although the way that time is moving, it might as well be 2 decades.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Dude, DayQuil is just NyQuil without the alcohol, and the alcohol is the whole point of NyQuil.

Vicki said...

I agree with Amy. DayQuil is for pacifying you until you can get home and go comatose with the NyQuil.

I hope you feel better soon.

Simon said...

Placebo rules.

That is all.

No, wait... this is all.

CosmicAvatar said...

Mmmmmmmmm, alcohol. Or, what Amy said.

Also, Berocca is damned good. If you can start taking it as soon as you know danger is on the way, you can often stop the virus dead in its tracks. I've managed to fend off the lurgy from H and his entire family before, thanks to that stuff.