Monday, October 01, 2007

8 = 10

Ha! Take that, logic!

A few random things:

I've given myself a self-imposed deadline regarding the Project. I'm torn on whether I should talk about it, though. (Um, the deadline. I'm *not* talking about the Project [in detail] on my blog until it is complete.) I think I know myself well enough to know that I probably shouldn't. But overall, the feeling of the Project is a good one. I suspect that I might actually finish this. Shocker!

Monday nights are pwned by NBC now. Chuck, Heroes, and Quantum Leap 2.0 are the lineup of the night. Although the good thing about these particular shows is that they are all being fed on nbc.com as well, so, if ever there comes a time when I don't have 180 minutes to kill, I can still be up-to-date on my 'stories'.

Watched Bug yeseterday-into-today. Meh.

I know that I am amazed every year when October rolls around at how fast the time has gone by, and this year is no different. 2007 is almost over with! "Aught Eight" is just around the corner. Before we know it, it will be the teens. Scoopy.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Blame the Caesars.

P@ said...

Exactly, dude. Freaking Romans, man.
(Although I do like their salad...

But you don't make friends with salad.)

Simon said...

Eight... is... not... ten...

Argh! Sorry, couldn't restrain the maths teacher in me.

Also... Quantum Leap 2.0? There's a Quantum Leap 2.0?! Why was I not informed!

Simon said...

Ah, no, wait, scratch that. You mean Journeyman, and I missed it. Waah.