Tuesday, October 02, 2007

How much does this look like a blog entry?

Yeah, I don't really have anything to say, but blogger was up, and so here I am.

Here's a ...kinda pointless site: "Mutating pictures"

Although the gamesforthebrain site is pretty fun.

And lastly, even though I've read all the posts regarding the latest episode of Chuck at TWOP, I'm not seeing anyone state my theory -(tagged just in case you want to remain spoiled)

Morgan is totally a spy.
"Proof" -
1) The gov't agent's line, "At least [the info] wasn't sent to his friend."
2) Morgan's line to Chuck's sister - "Chuck tells me all his secrets."
3) Morgan's look when Casey showed up to dinner. (Yes, he's scared of Casey [rightfully so!] but there was more to it, I supsect.)
4) It's how I'd write the show.

So, if I'm wrong, tell me why. Otherwise, in about five months when this is revealed to be the case (just in time for sweeps!) just remember who told ya first. :)

4 comments:

Amy said...

I totally did not watch that show. However, if everything you said is true, then I completely agree with you. It's so obvious!

Simon said...

I don't understand mutatingpictures! *is weirded out*

CosmicAvatar said...

Has Chuck been cancelled or is it still going? And if the latter, are you enjoying it? I don't know whether to give it a go (and risk getting invested in another no-go show) or not.

P@ said...

Oh, Chuck is still on. In fact, it's on in about 10 minutes.
We're enjoying it very much, actually. Adam Baldwin is in it! And he's a lot of fun. Also, my theory has yet to be disproven. Go team me!

So, yeah, I'd recommend Chuck. (Also highly recommended? Pushing Daisies. It's not everyone's cup of tea, but personally, I find it an hour of pure enchantment.)