Thursday, July 20, 2006

Never eat in Mesquite.

Words to live by.

I had stuff to say, but we have a Netflix movie (Matchstick Men) to watch, so I'll be ultra-brief:

1) Saren is on the phone with one of her friends, and she's helping her to learn her right and left. It's pretty cool. She's devised some sort of color circle system that I can't fully comprehend since I'm not listening all the way, but it's still neat that she's teaching her. I think they want to do that in order to do some kind of dancing instructions over the phone.

2) Apparently, I look like "that guy from Passion of the Christ." Or Jamie Kennedy. Heh. They should combine those. Jamie Kennedy as Jesus. "You've been Xed!" HEE!

3)Dim Sum = Death. Stupid food.

4) I have about four days to beat my Buffy game. (I want to beat it by the time the Season 1 DVDs arrive from Netflix...)

5) Time to watch the movie!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Wait, is Saren teaching her friend, or is the friend teaching Saren? ... I totally don't know left from right. One of them should help me.

Also, Wait. The dude who was Jesus? I don't think you look like the dude who was Jesus. Except maybe the beard.

P@ said...

Saren was teaching her friend.

And I don't know if it was suppossed to be Jesus that I look like or not. The kid said, "that guy" from Passion of the Christ. Since I've not seen that movie, I don't know which guy he was referring to.