Tuesday, April 03, 2018

workshop done

The workshop yesterday went pretty well. I had originally planned on recording it with my phone, but didn't - didn't have time to set it up and/or ask if it would be allowed, plus it went on for nearly 20 minutes and I don't think I had that much free space/battery power left on my phone. But, I received quite a bit of interesting feedback, along with an idea on how to tweak a certain element of the story that changes a LOT, but could make it better in a lot of ways. I was going to post it here - I may, still, but I ...might wait until after the semester, because I don't know if posting it online is something that I'm "allowed" to do. I may be over thinking this. heh.

We'll see, I guess. I might post "Stupid Monsters" for my next blog post, or I might go with my planned Awolnation post(s) instead. Or maybe something different altogether.

No comments: