Monday, April 30, 2018

flash fiction short story novella novel series

Stupid Monsters just won't stop growing. I'm *still* working on draft 2 (3?) and i'm on page 52, with ... another 20 to go? Maybe 25? It's (mostly) plotted out, but as I type it up (and the problem is that each week I say, "Okay, gonna work on the story now" and then I DON'T, until freaking Sunday/Monday, and then I spend all day doing the work I should have done over the course of the past seven days....
Anyway. As I keep typing it out, it just...kinda keeps going. Which is fine, it needs to be as long as it needs to be. I just need to get it DONE so that I can start fixing the stuff that I know needs fixing.

And, you know, tonight (in 17 minutes, actually, so I need to wrap this up and make my way to the class...) is the penultimate session. And people have expressed a LARGE desire to read the finished product, so I feel like if I don't get it done soon, I'm not only disappointing myself, but my followers (heh) too.

No comments: