Friday, August 03, 2012

I am a cracked machine

take UTP@, add in P@ that hasn't eaten nearly enough in hte pasat 24 hours, and you get a Cracked machine.



Yeah, we just got back )about 15 mintues ago) from the party, waaaay on the other side of the planet. (Or valley, if you want ot be a little more specific and accurate)

I'm pretty cracked. about an hour back, i was at that starge where EVERTYHING is funny, even when it really isn't. YOu know the one. Now, I've moved on (just barely) to the "everythign is irritating" stage. And my eyeelids are super heavy.

I reallly do like the everything is funny stage, because, it seems like my brain does activate (not the word I'm looking for, but I can't think of the right one) at a higher ...something. But, unfortunately, I can't be in that phase ALL the time. Pity.

Okay. Off to bed with me.

No comments: