Thursday, December 25, 2008

Xmas highlights

Irina waking up early, going into the living room, and being super excited ...about the fact that Santa ate the cookies and milk.

Thunder bolts and lightning (very very frightening!)

Christmas Changa!

Christmas Pepsi!

Wii Sports Boxing (and it's not even Boxing Day.)

Seeing Chance (Steph's eldest brother), even if only for a few hours. (Plus he [semi]promised to blog more. Hooray!) Also being with the other members of Steph's extended family. I've told her before, but it bears repeating - her family is good people.

Not having to wake up at 4:30 in the morning [even if I did, at least I was able to go back to sleep]

Driving through the city and seeing the parking lots of all the stores empty. I really do love seeing cities that have been abandoned (or at least have that appearance). That's one of my all time favorite parts about going out on Xmas (or any major holiday, but really, December 25th works the best for this).

Playing Uno & Blink.

I feel like I'm forgetting some things, and I probably am, but overall it's been a good day.

And because it's tradition, Merry Humbug!!

And God Damn Us, Everyone!!

No comments: