Friday, December 19, 2008

No sir, I don't like it.

I've decided that I don't like winter. Or maybe it's December I dislike. Or at least December 19th. Or at the very least, December 19th, 2008.
I seriously just want to crawl into a hole and hibernate until it's not cold and I don't have a headache anymore.
I suspect that if I get a good night's sleep and my headache goes away, my outlook will improve vastly, because there are plenty of things to be happy about right now, but with the pounding in my skull, it's difficult to focus on them.

3 comments:

Simon said...

Ouch. Hope you're feeling better now, sir.

CosmicAvatar said...

Awwww, dude. I hope you're feeling better now.

P@ said...

Thanks, guys. Yes. I'm feeling 100% less headachy now. (Although I still wouldn't object to hibernation. ;))