Monday, December 01, 2008

Final stretch

I don't think I've ever been so glad to see December arrive. One more month of blogging every other day, and then I'm through with this horrid self-imposed challenge.

And you may be asking, "If it upsets you so, why continue doing it?"

And I would answer, "That's just the way I am."

In non-blogging news, our Wii has returned to us!! Joy!!
A few weeks back, there was an incident where the Wii and the floor were introduced to each other. They...don't exactly see eye to eye, it turns out.
As a result, for a while, the Wii would not accept Wii discs. (It still took Gamecube discs just fine.) So, we shipped the Wii off to the Wii repair land, and today they've returned it, and it's functioning again. Woot!, as the children say.

Oh, and since I forgot to do it last time: Here is the wordle cloud for November.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Man, that's totally the way you are.