Monday, October 20, 2008

blocked

I was going to blog about how after talking to my sister today, I realized I've blocked out/forgotten a great deal of my life. And I was going to blog about everything my sister and I spoke about (one of the downsides to not talking to your family in so long, is there's a LOT to catch up on when you do talk again. One of the upsides is that that means you've got lots to talk about.) ...but, I really don't want to blog about either. I've been thinking about not blogging anymore, period. Of course, I'm going to continue posting every other day for the remainder of 2008, but the following year? Well, we'll see how things go when we get there, I guess.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Your title ain't kiddin'.

CosmicAvatar said...

That's a bit of a catch-22, innit? Not blog and forget, or blog stuff you don't want to share. Hmmm.