Sunday, September 03, 2006

Pause

Sadly, I don't have one of those remote controls that allows me to manipulate time. It would be super nice to have, because we have so much that needs to be done before we leave (TOMORROW!!) to go to the conference, and not much time to do it all.

I was going to make a copy of the Live and Learn Schedule [<-- is a pdf file] in my blog, but that involved figuring out the html for tables and a lot of typing, and so, eh. I just linked to it.
(Saren had a similar idea, but instead just copied and pasted the funshop descriptions on her blog - funny how the apple doesn't fall far from the tree)


Anyway. The point is that the conference is just days (or can we start keeping track in hours now?) away, and I am really excited about it. We all are.
At the conference, so many things are going to be going on at the same time... I don't know how I'll manage to get it all in. I remember when I was younger I would often have that feeling that I was missing out on something better, and would often wish that I could be in two (or more) places at once. I haven't felt that way in a long time, but I certainly do now.


Right now I need to stop blogging and go finish cleaning up/getting prepared for the trip. Of course, if I could be in two places at once, I'd be blogging AND doing that. Blast my inability to alter quantum mechanics!!

Anyway, this is most likely the last blog entry I'll make before we leave, so, enjoy the week everyone, and I'll see you all on the 11th!

No comments: