Tuesday, September 26, 2006

,.,.,.,,,.

so tired, shouldn't even be blogging, ut;s not like i'v nethibg to say. but my brain was saying, "if yo don't blog, I'm gonna make you all antsy." and so i'm blogging. with nothing much to say. but the words are coming faster now. like streamish of conciousnessish.
ish.

And, ta da. Just like that, thery're turned off. And on again. It's like it's opposite world or something. As soon as I say one thing, the other takes place. Universe has a sense of humore.

I had soem psuedo-insight about the nature of the universe and god and ...god earlier, but it's slipped away. So, that was a pretty pointless sentence. Maybe it'll come back to me soonly. If it does, I'll be sure to sahre.

October is fast approaching. And I've signed up for ABally's blog challenge of blogging everyday that month. Hope I have more to say when that rolls around.
In the meantime, I rEALLY wish that blogger would get the new version released. Steph's blog ahs laready switched over, and it looks awesome, and everytime she blogs it makes me alll envious. Plus, there's another blog I'd like to get started and the new features will definitely hlep in that regard.
And now, I am going to publish post and eventually stumble into slumbo land.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Heee! Heeeeeeeeeee!!!!

SLUMBO LAND!

Pat, please write a story about Slumbo Land please.

CosmicAvatar said...

Poor little tired dude.

[hug]