Saturday, March 11, 2006

"Blogaramus!"

And like magic, I blog.

So. I was supposed to have written a story - or at least part of a story - every five days during this month. Yeah. I think from here on out, I'm just going to blog when I feel like blogging, and if it happens to be a story, then so be it.

Steph and Saren are out right now buying the 4th Harry Potter movie, so that we can have a Harry Potter movie-marathon this weekend. Earlier today I bought popcorn. Of course, we won't be able to do all four movies in one sitting, because, dude. That would be a LOT of sitting. But still pretty cool.

Maybe next we can copy Miranda's family and read all six books aloud. It's been awhile since I've read them, so a refresher course is due before the final (!! [frown]) book comes out.

I don't have a good conclusionary way to conclude this entry, so I'll turn it over to the P@riots out there: if you've got any Harry Potter theories, quotes, favorite moments, or antecdotes, feel free to share with the class. [up]

6 comments:

Eileen said...

Aah! Harry Potter, my current obsession.

**WARNING - THE FOLLOWING RELATES TO BOOK SIX**

I don't have any special theories that are particularly "out there". My main one from the last book is that Snape is still on the good side, but Dumbledore is definitely dead. Oh, and also, Harry is not a Horcrux.

If you listen to Pottercast/Mugglecast, you get to hear some wacky theories though. I think the most disturbing one is that Lily Potter and Snape were in love. Eeeew!

Simon said...

Theories? All my theories died with the sixth book.

*sigh*

Amy said...

Man, I can't talk about the Harry Potter! I had to put it down for a while.

But perhaps I could interest you in some musical selections from Harry And The Potters?

Miranda said...

Copy us? No, no, no. Imitate. And we all know that is the highest form of flattery.;-) Better get started, it took us seven months to get through them all!

Meghan said...

Oh man! I'm SO jealous of your PotterMoviefest!

Also, I can't wait until Xan is old enough to read the books to him. Then again... I may just start reading them to my belly :]

CosmicAvatar said...

I'm pretty much in agreement with Eileen. As for her last comment: I think Snape was in love with Lily (and that her death was possibly the catalyst for his going over to Dumbledore's side), but not sure whether it was reciprocated.