Saturday, February 11, 2006

I don't think I ...don't think.

Ha! Man, I am tired.

I was going to post stuff, then realized that i dob't have tuime, nor anything to say.

ANyway. We're getting ready t ogo get food. (Rufio's Ha Ha Grill, as because the Steph wants that)

Saren, and Harper and Irina and Steph all have varying degrees of sore ear infectionness. Not good.


Anyway. Today is 2/11, which is "How are you doing on your New Year's Resolution(s)? Day"

So... if you made any for '06, report in. If not... carry on being all perfect. ;)

4 comments:

CosmicAvatar said...

Resolutions? Oh Gahhd.

*covers hands*

Amanda said...

I don't know if I made any. I did buy a treadmill near the 1st of the year, which might count. I am still using it three times a week. Which might increase now that I'm watching The Sopranos first season while I run.

Simon said...

I made no resolutions. Except to get fitter over the year.

That was a resolution! Silly me. It's kinda working out (ha!), if you count "my legs are as sore as something that's really sore" as "working out".

Mindi Scott said...

I'm doing well on the goals related to my writing. Not outstanding, but I still have a chance of meeting them.

The personal care (daily flossing, vitamins, exercise) got off to a really great start, but has tapered off recently.