Thursday, August 31, 2023

August 1sec everyday video

 Pretty late. Almost forgot to do this...

And the day-by-day:


1. How the new hubbing situation breaks down. Jury is still out on how I feel about this change at work, since it really hasn't ACTUALLY gone into effect. It was supposed to start 8/14. But, as with so many things, corporate counted their chickens a bit early...

2. The band at Shadow Ridge was practicing at 6 in the morning on my walk. They were playing "Sail" when I filmed this.

3. Filling up the gas tank. The word of the day was, apparently, Taradiddle. (For the record, blogger has that word underlined.)

4. The satellite dishes outside the station.

5. Finally got our July Road Kill Grill food. :)

6. Jump rope!

7. Delivering pizzas, I guess? Based on my shirt, I'd say that was what I was doing.

8. We got to babysit Boo for a few days.

9. Silas and I played "It Takes Two" for a bit. We broke the game, lol.

10. Last day with Boo.

11. The control room.

12. Abed, bathing.

13. Birds on my walk.

14. I FINALLY set up my second monitor at home. (not fully set up correctly yet, but at least it's plugged in)

15. Feeding chipmunks at the mountain.

16. Domino's day.

17. First TNL game of the season.

18. Hurricane Hillary stuff was on in the background, as I was at work, getting ready to go to Dominos. Again.

19. The million-to-one shot. I threw the darts in the garage. All of the darts hit the board, except that one that hit the wall... AND a spider. Freaking crazy.

20. About the extent of the Hurricane Hillary rain we got.

21. The soda rack at Dominos.

22. A Beatles song was the song of the day, so I got myself a Pepsi. :)

23. A bat was hanging out near our front door. About ten minutes after I filmed this, it flew away, scaring the crap out of me and Steph.

24. Construction outside the TNL game.

25.An outdated pencil! KVBC.com no longer exists.

26. 83333 miles isn't REALLY a milestone, but I recorded it anyway.

27. Playing Sorry with Steph and Silas. (Si won)

28. Bowling at Round 1. Fun! Loud, but fun.

29. Ori!!

30. A nice surprise for Steph.

31. - Rain clouds out in Boulder City, where tonight's TNL game took place.


No comments: