Friday, November 20, 2020

You Can’t Always Get What You Want - The Rolling Stones

Today's song of the day: "You Can't Always Get What You Want" by The Rolling Stones.

Hole. Lee. Shit. I don't normally like live videos or recordings, but wow. This one is like stepping into a time machine. Look how young Mick is! And those clothes. And the fans!! SO 70s. (or late 60s maybe?)
And then that cameo at the very end! Ha! Icing on the cake ya'll. Years ago I actually won tickets to see The Rolling Stones, but I've always only ever been a casual fan, and I wasn't going to be able to make it to the show anyway, so I wound up giving them to a coworker/friend, who said it was one of the best shows he'd ever seen. So, maybe someday I'll win another chance. Heh. Maybe not. I mean you can't always get what you want.

No comments: