Monday, November 23, 2020

Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of - U2

Today's song of the day is "Stuck in a Moment You Can't Get Out Of" by U2

Love this. I'd somehow never seen the video before today, but I think it's great. The song is one of my all time favorites of U2's (the entire album, All That You Leave Behind, is pretty spectacular, in my opinion, but this is one of the highlights from it.) It just speaks to how all moments in time are fleeting - the bad and the good. Having other people help you through the bad ones is how we function. And having other people to share the good ones with make them all that much better. I'm overly sappy, sure, but this did cause me to tear up, and I know I've gotten goosebumps from it before (admittedly, that's a low bar) so, yeah. This is just a great great song.

No comments: