Sunday, March 31, 2024

March's 1 sec everyday video

 

March 2024!

and what the videoes were:

1 - The "store" at work.

2 - Hard-ish to see, but that's a rainbow in the distance

3 - Ori, begging. (So cute!)

4 - Work stuff.

5 - Got a new air freshener for the car.

6 - Donuts!

7 - Me in my Pepsi sweatshirt I got from Saren

8 - Opening a Pepsi at work.

9 - Crows.

10 - forgot to take a video that day.

11 - One of the nearby grassy areas, most likely while walking Ori.

12 - Me, without my hat, while walking Ori.

13 - I was so tired the previous day that I brought the Domino's car topper home with me, and didn't realize it until the following morning.

14 - Pi day. So we bought some pie.

15 - Had to press the leprechaun on the 15th, since I wouldn't be in the office on the 17th.

16 - Mileage milestone (91999 to 92000)

17 - Geese!

18 - Ezra.

19 - The trees in the front yard got trimmed.

20 - Walking down the stairs at a random apatment complex that I delivered three different deliveries to that day.

21 - Abed, enjoying lunch.

22 - The gate at work.

23 - a bird flying away from me, while walking Ori.

24 - Steph on her 50th

25 - Playing 6nimmt! at Meepleville.

26 - Silas and Irina at Red Note.

27 - Leaving a gated community that I had just delivered pizza to.

28 - Me and Kathleen, my therapist

29 - Me, at the end of a VERY bad work day.

30 - Ori, utterly confused by Ezra's disappearing act.

31 - buying easter candy when there's not a lot left.

No comments: