Thursday, November 30, 2023

November 1 second everyday

 The month of November condensed into 30 seconds.


And breaking it down:


1 - Me "delivering" a gummy pizza, while dressed in my Domino's uniform.

2 - Grocery shopping.

3 - Halftime at that week's TNL game.

4 - Playing Scrabble with Steph. (My rack of letters spelled out A NEW YOU.)

5 - Playing Mario Party... 10? with Silas. (I don't remember what exactly I was trying to record that was funny or memorable here.)

6 - People started putting up Xmas decorations back in October, of course, but here's one of the housesI saw decked out pretty early in the month.

7 - we took a trip to 7-11 (cuz it was 11/7) 

8 - Driving to Domino's. I think "Symptom of Being Human" is what was playing on the radio at the time. I hated that song when it first came out. It's grown on me a bit. (It's sstilll nota fantastic song, but i like it better.)

9 - Working out.

10 - TNL. (The final game. Maybe ever.)

11 - Just chilling on the couch with Ori.

12 - Ambulance driving by!

13 - Sunset and the clouds looked cool. (I don't think the video does it justice)

14 - The song of the day was a Beatle, so I got myself a soda.

15 - We went to MeepleVille; Silas and Irina were setting up some sort of mirror-chess-laser game.

16 -  Just working.

17 - I had a can of Pepsi that had... expanded somehow. (I didn't drink the whole thing because it tasted off.)

18 - Ori taking a bath.

19 - The day after I got a haircut.

20 - Driving.

21 - Showing off the monumentally poor design of the form that our corporate overlords created for work. (It has a "clear button" feature that if you hover your mouse over.... completely erases any data you've entered into the form. Seriously?? Who thought that was a good idea? ANd HOW did it get past anyone else? Ugh.)

22 - The day before Thanksgiving is one of the busiest days of the year for Dominos. That's just a view of some of the many dishes that needed to be washed that night.

23 - Thanksgiving dinner! Yum!

24 - Thanksgiving dinner leftovers being heated in the microwave! Yum!

25 - Getting my WAY overdue Covid booster.

26 - Playing The Crew. I think we're finally up to like challenge 30.

27 - Went to the Nevada State Museum.

28 - Steph and Si doing homeschool math.

29 - Abed with his face buried in one of Ori's toys.

30 - A house nearby that's all decked out, which takes us right into December...


No comments: