Saturday, September 30, 2023

September 1 sec everyday


 Time again for the past month to go by in half a minute...


Here's what you just saw:
1.  - It rained that day, apparently!

2. - Turtle peep!

3. - Ordered McDonald's breakfast in the drivethru.

4. - We went to Springs Preserve that day. Silas was powering a small town via bicycle power.

5. - I almost forgot to make a video that day; this was the computer screen when I was getting ready for bed.

6. - Driving back from my doctor's appointment out in Henderson.

7. - That day's TNL was, apparently, at Sierra Vista High School.

8. - The FINAL episode of the Rachael Ray show.

9. - We had our groceries delivered.

10. - Steph bought a mini speaker. I ...can't quite place the song playing. :/

11. - One of my tips that day from Domino's was for 6.66. Heh.

12. - Silas wanted to make sure I saw lots of signs to take a trip to 7-Eleven. (it worked)

13. - Depositing the previous night's tips in the bank account.

14. - The band practicing pre-game at TNL.

15. - Happy Friday!

16. - I got "Holly" by Stephen King from the library and read it pretty much over that weekend.

17. - When out of ideas, film the dog.

18. - Our annual September river trip.

19. - Some house in the neighborhood put up Halloween decorations already.

20. - Boo came over for a few days.

21. - TNL Halftime.

22. - I went down to where my old office was in the building and found this bad tripod, lol.

23. - Boo's last day with us before going back home.

24. - Playing Ransom Notes.

25. - The Song of the day that day was a Beatles song (or, actually, I think it was by Paul McCartney and Wings, which still counts) so I got myself a soda from 7-eleven.

26. - heh. Followed by the greatest sound in the world. :)

27. - Season 45 of Survivor!

28. - TNL...

29. - The office clock at the time of day I actually got to leave.

30. - In honor of "You're On Fire"; here's our own singing hamburger.

No comments: