Wednesday, May 31, 2023

May 1 sec everyday

Time to condense the last month into half a minute...

1 - Tree in our front yard.

2 - We sent the Switch out to get repaired, and it came back all fixed. 

3 - Ori, on the couch with me, while the loud carpet cleaner is going on in the background.

4 - Abed, laying next to my flipflops. (He's a weird cat.)

5 - Cinco de Mayo.

6 - Ori, napping. With her teeth out.

7 - Silas and I started playing Rayman Legends. (We haven't gotten very far, because of  Hyrule goings-on, but we did start it that day.)

8 - Playing Blockus

9 - Shutting down my computer at the end of the work day.

10 - Car wash!

11 - Sometimes when I take Ori out for her walk in the morning, she'll walk in the wet grass, and leave little wet dogprints on the sidewalk. :)

12 - The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom came out this day.  Here you can see the new Ascend feature being shown off.

13 - Ori in the forefront, Zelda in the background.

14 - Steph wandering around Hyrule.

15 - Tree in our backyard that was buzzing with bees (hard to hear them in the clip)

16 - The weather was nice and cloudy on my morning walk.

17 - Silas's birthday; we went to John's Incredible Pizza. Here Si is playing some sort of flappy bird arcade game.

18 - In the drivethru line at Sonic.

19 - One of the stairways at work.

20 - A bird on my walk. (I believe it's a mockingbird, but I'm not 100% sure)

21 - The latest CrunchLabs thing came in.

22 - Abed in the kitchen. Meowing cuz he was hungry.

23 - We went out to Spring Mountain Ranch, and, among other things while out there, played with a frisbee.

24 - The 24th was my 28th (!!) workiversary. This one second was just boring work-stuff.

25 - The 24th was also our 8 year anniversary of having Ori in our lives, so I recorded her for a second on the following day.

26 - Work-in-office day, the sprinklers were going off when I got in to work, so I filmed 'em.

27 - Me singing along with the radio. ("You're So Vain", in case you're wondering)

28 - Turtle peep, munching on lettuce and cukes.

29 - CAW!!

30 - Abed jumping over the gate we put up a while back so that Ori would stop eating his food.

31. - Got myself a pepsi, just cuz.

And that'll do it! Another month down...
 

No comments: