Tuesday, February 28, 2023

February 2023 1 Second Everyday

 Yeah, yeah. This blog has become just song of the day and 1se videos. Such is life.

Here's February's month-in-review...


And to break it down/help me remember when I watch it in the future:

1. Ice skating on Irina's birthday

2. Playing Donkey Kong Country Returns

3. Leaving work's parking lot.

4. Groceries

5. Ori napping (if out of ideas, film the dog!)

6. Buying Drumsticks. (They went rather fast, too.)

7. State of the Union speech. (I watched maybe fifteen seconds total)

8. Washing dishes.

9. Playing Donkey Kong Country Returns again (although the number of coins is a sign...)

10. Abed napping (if out of ideas, filming the cat works too)

11. Oh yeah, the gas run. So, the day before this, there was a leak in a pipeline that provides gas to our state (or maybe just our city? I dunno. details are hazy.) But there was a leak, which could have POTENTIALLY caused a small disruption in gasoline being provided. Dipshit governor Lombardo goes on the news and declares a state of emergency, saying "don't panic buy, we're working on it." SO OF COURSE people panic bought gas. Leading to at LEAST five different gas stations around our neighborhood being completely dry for most of Saturday morning. Awesome.

12. Went out to go for my morning walk, and discovered that our right rear tire was flat. Long story short, got two new tires on hte car, and 300+ more dollars on our credit cards. Whee! (Harper's car had a flat tire the NEXT day, but fortunately it was under warranty and the tire shop was able to repair it for free. I wished that I had filmed HER tire being flat too, but instead I recorded...)

13. Ori seeing a cat outside the door. (She was very excited)

14. It snowed and was super windy that day. I was at work (for some meeting of some kind) and filmed the wind  blowing the flag-thing-a-ma-jig on the roof.

15. Making a bowl of microwave popcorn.

16. Trying this month's universal yums. (This month was Brazil, and had, I think, the most widely enjoyed batch we've had.)

17. Checking out movies from the library. Including Black Panther: Wakanda Forever.

18. Ori rolling over.

19. Playing solitaire.

20. Napping on my day off.

21. Abed napping (and wearing a Lego Mario hat that we found).

22. Tiger man gloves!

23. Had brunch at Denny's.

24. Me and Steph on our anniversary.

25. Some cat in a nearby neighborhood. It had orange paint or something on it's face. Hard to see because I couldn't get too close to it for fear it would run away (and my camera is kinda garbage.)

26. I asked the Magic 8-Ball "Should this be my video for today?" and it replied with "My Sources Say No", but, well, I did it anyway.

27. Playing Exploding Kittens with Si.

28. Car's odometer hit 77777 miles today.

No comments: