Friday, September 11, 2020

and the vision planted in my brain

 if it had been up to me, when the crowd started booing during what was supposed to have been a moment of silence, I would have reset the clock. 

Each time.


Until they shut the hell up for the minimum amount of time required to pay some freaking respect.  I wouldn't have thought 20 seconds would be too much to ask, but, I guess this is America.

And, yeah, having them actually *be* silent for the moment of silence wouldn't have changed their viewpoint at all - they'd still be ignorant dbags, of course - but it would have made me feel better.

It would be an interesting experiment if nothing else. To see how long they'd go on voicing their oh so important opinions about their displeasure of.. common decency? Sigh. 

I don't know. I'm just tired of people being fuckwads. (Which pretty much sums up 2020.)

No comments: