Monday, September 03, 2018

so August was pretty quiet

Not that September is shaping up to be anything yet, either. I guess it's still too early to tell.

Anyway.

Anything interesting lately? Erm... I shaved my head yesterday, so... that has taken some time to adjust to. (Tomorrow I get to see all the reactions from coworkers. Oh, goody.)

Harper's car is in need of repairs of ...some magnitude, although exactly how much/what is still trying to be determined. Here's hoping that the universe is feeling kind.

I've been super uninspired when it comes to writing, and have been thinking that since normally all my story ideas are of the fantastical/sci-fi/not really realistic type... that maybe I should take a crack at writing something a little more ...grounded. It hasn't happened yet, but I have been thinking about it. I don't even know if that is possible for me - to write something that is about actual people having actual lives that could actually happen? Well, the idea is simmering in my head, we'll see if anything results from it.

No comments: