Sunday, January 01, 2006

Best blog entry of the year.

Wow. It's Doom Thousand Six. Man. That's ... amazing, actually.

We stayed up to midnight last night, watched the fireworks, had our sparkling apple cider, had our Saren-baked cookies, and now, we're getting ready to go to bed on the first night of the new year.

Hope everyone's New Year's festivities were safe and enjoyable. I'm now very exhausted, since we just got done watching The Polar Express.

Quick review: Not as Creepy as I had feared it would be, but still had a good percentage of Creepy Factor to it, very padded, still gave me goosebumps in parts.

Overall, a good movie to start D006 of with. [up]

Thanks, everyone for the kind words on the Project '05 end result. I'm a little bummed I didn't hit the goal, but I'm pretty happy with how far I got. It was a fun ride, and I'm certainly glad I'm not doing it again. From here on out, it's just blogging when I have something to say.

And on that note... I have nothing left to say for now!

5 comments:

CosmicAvatar said...

Happy New Year to yer!

Lucas said...

Happy New Year! Taste the cider!

Yeah, the Polar Express left me a little cold (no pun intended). It was beautiful, but the story was thiiin.

Heh. my verification word is "hrourg". I think that's my hangover noise.

Simon said...

Happy New Year, Sir!

D006! I like that.

Amanda said...

Just as long as it's not the only blog entry of the year. There is a happy medium. ;)

Amy said...

So, like. I know you're not working for quota anymore, but that doesn't mean that I don't still expect you to post. Because I totally do.

And you have let me down.