Tuesday, July 06, 2004

I have no handy title available.

Lots of stuff took place since I last blogged. Briefly:

Harper had a birthday. She's now 4. FOUR! That's difficult to believe, but there ya have it.

The 4th of July came and went. I did not burn any flags this year. We did watch fireworks - on TV. And out in the street.

I finished Derrick Jensen's shortest (and latest) book: Walking on Water: Reading, Writing, and Revolution. Highly recommended. Since it's his shortest (only 200ish pages) it's a good place to start for those unfamiliar with his work.

Um. What else? OH! We went to Wal-Mart yesterday (remind me to NEVER do that again) and while there, I passed a doll for Spiderman 2. It was not the one I'm going to link to, but you'll get the idea. The one we saw was...actually, there are no words for it. This one is almost as bad, but not quite. (Warning to the Jupe: the image may scar you for life.)

My five day vacation is now over. Back to work for me. They went by too fast.

3 comments:

Annika said...

I have decided that the best way for me to handle this information is to not believe it.

*sticks fingers in ears*La la la! Harper is two! La la la!

Anonymous said...

Vacations always go too quickly. Hope work isn't too mean to you.

Simon

Anonymous said...

Four? What do you mean FOUR?! She can't be four already. She was just borned damnit. I remember. I saw the pic and everything. That was not four years ago.

[sings with annika, fingers in ears]

Lalala lala lalala

~starshine~