Monday, November 03, 2003

Mmmmm. Lack of accomplishments.

So, we got like nothing done today.

Not entirely true, of course. But it feels that way right now, since it's 10:16 at night and I'm exhausted, and I didn't do any writing on my novel (WAAH!!) and we didn't get the car reregistered at the DMV....[sigh]

We did pay the cable bill. So that's something. We also finally got around to buying Majorca's Mask (YAY!!) and some Donkey Kong game for the N64 (YAY!!) but it appears that MM has a glitch, and freezes once you get the Acorn of Time back. [frown] Guess we'll be returning that shortly.

This whole waking up at 8 in the morning deal? It's odd. It makes the day seem so much longer than it truly is. Also, it makes me really freakin' tired much earlier than usual. I'm not sure I like it.

What was the other thing I wanted to say? I don't recall. But mostly I'm just upset that I didn't write anything in my novel. The first two days I did ...okay. And today, zip. Not good.

No comments: