Friday, November 03, 2006

synaptic rebounding

ugh. I have a headache.

Partly due to haveing (yeah, I know it's misspelled. I'm too lazy to go back and correct it. But not too lazy to spend an extra however many words talking about it. I'm odd. And this is just a stream of conciousness type of entry anyway, so of course it'll be rambling and nonsensical and probably kind of boring and maybe have a nugget or two of real insight or wisdom or humor or whatever inside it. Point?? Oh! right, I was saying my headache is partly due to having) so many thoughts going on.

And partly due to too much television. (And it's political season. Again. Which at least means I'm not alone in my headache having.)

And partly due to lack of food.

And I think partly due to some sort of virus that's moved into our home within the past twenty-nine hours or so. Bah. Stupid sicknesses.

Things that are missing:
1) The latest cell phone card for my rechargeable phone. The units I have expire today, so I really need to find it.
2) The deodorant I bought a few days ago. I still have my old one, but it's running low, so finding the new stick would be helpful.
3) I ♥ Huckabees. It was next on our Netflix Q, and was supposed to have arrived on Wednesday. Apparently it got lost in the mail. :(
4) My ability to wrap this up with a witty conclusionary conclusion.

No comments: