Thursday, November 16, 2006

museless

(and other thoughts)

I think my muse (or is it my Muse? Is Muse supposed to be capitalized? even if you are not talking about the band?) has left me. I wonder why that is. (hee! I'm musing why I don't have my muse.)
I bet it's from nto sleeping enough.

CSI type shows have been on television for years -decades, really, if you go back and include mystery shows like Columbo and Murder She Wrote- and you've got to wonder how the writers manage to week after week think up different ways of homicides being committed. If I were the real police, I think I'd keep a very close eye on those writer types. Or make sure to stay on their good side, if you know what I mean.

So glad tomorrow is friday.

One week from tdoay is Gro...Thanksgiving. (Yes, I was originally going to type out Groundhog Day.) I still marvel at how quickly time goes by now.

Um.

Sleep time! To cycle this back around to the topic at the beginning (and in an effort to get mroe comments) - what is your muse? What inspires you? How can i get my (groove) back?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you find out, can you let me know?