Sunday, June 30, 2024

June 1 sec everyday

 June in 30 seconds...



And so I can remember what all these things were when I'm reading this in 2028 or whatever...

1 - The fan going in the living room because I'm sure it was hot as hell that day.

2 - Had Habit Burger for lunch.

3 - Ori doing tricks for her treats. Here she's doing "beg".

4 - Abed being woken up from a nap, seeing that it was just me, that I'm not important, and going back to his nap.

5 - The little alien dude that lives in our car.

6 - Ori out on her morning walk.

7 - Pat Sajak's final night hosting Wheel of Fortune. So long, big head!

8 - Cheerios is correct. My cat makes my heart happy.

9 - Mileage milestone; 96000 edition.

10 - on my way into dominos for my shift.

11 - election day (primary edition)

12 - my socks going down the staircase railing

13 - last day I'd be 48 years old

14 - my birthday! (first day I'd be 49 years old) We went out to Farmer Boys for dinner, and had a good time as we typically do there.

15 - Donuts

16 - Steph and I playing Stratego, which I got for my birthday.

17 - went to mount charleston. Aside from the flies, it was a nice time up there.

18 - when out of ideas, film the dog

19 - ...or Ezra.

20 - "Pizza cupcakes". (That's not what they're called by Little Caesar's of course, but that's what they resemble. This is the 3rd - and most likely final - time we got them. First time, they were AMAZING. Second time they were good. This time they were... okay. Better to quit while they're ahead.)

21 - when out of ideas, film someone else's dog.

22 - just filming the summer evening. You can hear some birds chirping!

23 - how's that construction of the Taco Bell down the road going? 

24 - prism light reflection

25 - turtle peep! chomping on some cukes

26 - Abed.

27 - I went into the office that day (even though it was a Thursday) and forgot to film anything while there, so I filmed part of the commute home instead.

28 - An INSANE amount of work that day. End of the quarters are always so obnoxious.

29 - a motorcycle (type vehicle... maybe a moped? Maybe a scooter?) caught on fire in the street behidn our house around 9pm. So... yeah. (I did call the fire department, as did our neighbor, and presumably the driver of the vehicle as well. A truck did show up eventually and they put it out, nobody was hurt.)

30 - I'm finally playing the Super Mario RPG switch edition. :)

No comments: