Wednesday, January 31, 2024

january 2024

 Somehow the first 1/12th of the year is over. Here's some highlights from the past 31 days, yo.



1 - "Tradition" of smashing the gingerbread house from the xmas season on the first day of the year. Since our houses in 2023 didn't turn out....I smashed some graham crackers and marshmallows. :)

2 - Had to fill out a self-evaluation for work. Hm.

3 - Oh, January 3rd. I forgot you started with a bunch of rain...

4 - ...and ended with me getting rear ended. Since I didn't film any of the accident on the 3rd, the 4th is just a video of the damage.

5 - The work parking lot.

6 - When out of ideas, film the dog.

7 - This is me in the waiting room at the Quick Care I went to since my back started aching from the accident on the 3rd. (It was just a sprained muscle. Was prescribed muscle relaxers, and everything is fine)

8 - Picking up the rental car (that the insurance company paid for)

9 - Using the new vacuum cleaner.

10 - erm...just doing work stuff, I guess?

11 - walking.

12 - the rental hit the milestone of 55555, and I got to film it. :)

13 - Abed wearing a paper crown.

14 - Kyle and Saren at teh volleyball tournament.

15 - We went to RedNote (a gaming arcade that features rhythm games). Here's Saren and Kyle playing Groove Coaster.

16 - Universal Yums came in. We got some Spooky...Chippy... things. (I forget what they're actually called. But look at that face! It's adorable! Don't you just wanna eat it up?)

17 - I surprised Saren with their Cassie stuffed dragon. (Amazingly, the batteries still work!!) But, yeah, they were super surpised and happy to see it again. Aw.

18 - Grocery shopping, and just decided to film the valentines stuff. I wasn't even shopping for those. (and the video did a weird glithc thing where it showed that one twice)

19 - me in the hallway at work.

20 - closeup of sleeping Abed.

21 - Another rainy day in January. (Still in the rental at this point, btw)

22 - I've seen the folks with this license plate - PRINCH - driving around before. Decided to film it.

23 - um. I honestly don't remember or know what this was. LOL.

24 - had lunch at Blaze pizza.

25 -  the time is now. Heh.

26 - making copies!!

27 - playing Haunted Mansion. Fun enough game, but the board design should have taken into account the number of cards taht would be placed on it throughout...

28 - shoes. (Bought some new ones for me... although I havne't worn them yet. I can't get myself to throw the old ones out, even though they're falling apart.)

29 - Finally back at Domino's, after the repair shop fixed up the bumper and got our car back to us.

30 - when out of ideas, film the dog.

31 - I mean, I say it every year.

No comments: