Tuesday, October 31, 2023

October one second everyday

 Dang, ya'll.



and the month breakdown:

1 - Halloween decorations put up!

2 - Driving home from Domino's at night.

3 - Working at Domino's, I've seen a LOT of really cool decorations this month. Here were some from the beginning of the month.

4 - When out of ideas, film the dog.

5 - At TNL that day, I decided to just film some lettuce on the ground that some ants were interested in.

6 - Microwave song!

7 - Abed says hello. (Or probably "give me food".)

8 - We went to Target to pre-play Super Mario Bros. Wonder.

9 - My car topper glowed! 

10 - Our loaf of bread had writing on it. I suspect some sort of science/social experiment was going on.

11 - Computer update.

12 - TNL honking. (I dunno.)

13 - The sprinklers were on at work.

14 - The eclipse, while not *complete* here, still produced some neat shadow effects. :)

15 - The last time any of us will ever play the game Pie Face.

16 - Entering the cardiologists office.

17 - Shake Shack for the first time. (Pretty good, but not QUITE worth the price/distance.)

18 - A pan pizza emerging from the oven at Domino's.

19 - Little Shop of Horrors was playing on one of the stations that day. :)

20 - Super Mario Bros. Wonder debuted...

21 - And Silas and I played it....

22 - All weekend long.

23 - A coffee cup stuck in a tree.

24 - When out of ideas, film the dog.

25 - Or the cat.

26 - The song of the day was a Beatles tune, so I got myself a Pepsi.

27 - The control room at work.

28 - 7-11 trip.

29 - Ori had to wear her sweater on our walk because the temperature dropped.

30 - Abed being a Halloween cat.

31 - Saren! As a strawberry!! <3

No comments: